Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Jeremiah: Fire & Faith



I Put My Words in Your Mouth
Randy Roper
In this first message in our series on Jeremiah, Randy looks at the commissioning of the prophet Jeremiah. God gave him a message to proclaim.


Living Water and Broken Cisterns
Kent Risley
 Message #2 in series on Jeremiah


Return to Me
Randy Roper
 Message #3 in series on Jeremiah. Repentance is more than good intentions and the right words; it is a genuine change of one's heart and life.


I Have Been Watching
Randy Roper
 Text: Jeremiah 7 Topic: When it comes to faithfulness, having the "look" is no substitute for living the life.

In These I Delight
Kent Risley
 Jeremiah 9:23-26 Righteousness is not accomplished by us; it is provided to us by God through Christ.

The Plans I Have for You
Randy Roper


Jeremiah 29:11 is often plucked out of context and misapplied to an individual life of prosperity. What does God's promise of a plan for prosperity, hope, and a future really mean in the biblical context?

Next Week's Message - I Will Make A New Covenant
Kent Risley


Jeremiah 31

No comments: