Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

9-25-11 Really Falling From Grace = Galatians 5:1-12

Really Falling From Grace
Galatians 5:1-12

* The Beauty of Grace.


* The Blessings of Grace. (Galatians 5:1-12)
Grace Gives You:
* As A Slave -- Spiritual Liberty (1)
* Transitional passage

* As A Debtor -- Spiritual Riches (2-6)
* Christ is of no benefit. v 2
* Obligated to keep whole law. v 3
* Fallen from grace. v 4
* Excluded from righteousness. v 5-6

* As A Runner -- Spiritual Direction (7-12)
* Hinder the truth v 7
* Not of God v 8
* Contaminate other Christians v 9
* Will be judged v 10
* Hassell & agitate true teachers v 11
* They should self destruct and be ignored v 12


* The Benefits of Grace.
Questions Worth Asking Today:
* How highly do I value my grace in Christ?
* How strongly do I resist having my freedom stolen?
* How tolerant am I of other Christians and their exercise of freedom?
* How fully do I enjoy the benefits of Christ's grace?

No comments: